How much do porcelain veneers cost?
Last medically reviewed by : August 23, 2021
Your smile is the first thing that a person notices about you, and for most people, having a smile they are happy with boosts their confidence and self-esteem.
However, if you are not completely happy with your smile, then it can make you feel shy or embarrassed.
Here at The Bespoke Smile, we know how important it is to have a smile you are happy with.
We treat each smile individually to suit patients’ face shape and preferences, so they can smile confidently again in no time.
Why choose dental veneers?
Veneers are a very popular cosmetic dental solution.
Whether you’d like to correct a smile problem, or just want a dental touch-up, veneers are an ideal cosmetic solution because they require minimal shaving or filing of the teeth.
Read Veneers FAQs here.
Veneers don’t just improve the aesthetic appeal of your teeth but can strengthen weakened, chipped or broken teeth.
- Improves and restores self-esteem and confidence
- Custom-fit to suit the shape and size of your teeth
- Easy maintenance and aftercare
- Natural-looking teeth
- Even and white smile
- Long-lasting and durable
- Non-invasive procedure
What do they fix?
As one of the flexible and most durable ways to transform your smile, veneers can correct most teeth problems.
Veneers can fix:
- Worn teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Stained and discoloured teeth
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Small teeth
- Gappy smiles
Veneer materials and types:
Hereat The Bespoke Smile, we use a variety of veneer materials in order to tailor our treatments in the best way possible.
We use the following materials and brands:
One of the key benefits of veneers is how easy they are to maintain. Caring properly for your veneers will help them last as long as possible.
Here are some maintenance tips to help keep your veneers perfect:
- Maintain good oral hygiene: Keeping a regular oral routine is vital to keeping your natural teeth healthy-looking. When you have veneers, you still need to maintain a solid routine. Veneers do not cover the whole tooth, so they are still prone to decay. Brush twice a day, floss daily and book regular check-ups and hygienist appointments.
- Avoid grinding your teeth and hard, chewy foods: Although porcelain is highly durable and strong, like any material, it can be worn down over time when subject to attrition. Grinding your teeth for example can cause damage to your veneers and natural teeth. If you grind your teeth, consider wearing clear aligners during the night.
- See your dentist regularly: We recommend a check-up every six months unless you have further issues that need more regular monitoring. Regular check-ups will allow our dentists to spot any problems early on to avoid more serious damage.
How much do veneers cost?
- The cost of a veneer begins at £850.
- A hygienist appointment will begin at £69.
Your bespoke treatment
What makes us different at The Bespoke Smile is our dedication to customer satisfaction and top-quality treatment and care.