With an increased demand for cosmetic dentistry treatments comes a saturated market of cosmetic dentists in London and the wider UK.
However, this does not mean all of these dentists are providing the same level of attention, skill and expertise.
We believe there are a few key factors which create the foundations for a successful dental practice.
Book an appointment.
Our treatment is guided by these standards:
- Patient care: It is essential to prioritise the patients’ needs above all else, whether that means adjusting the temporary trial smile to suit their preferences, or providing more sensitive care for those patients with dental anxiety.
- Experience and expertise: Our leading dentist Sam Jethwa graduated from Kings College London. He lectures about smile makeovers and is Director of Communications and a Committee Chair at The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Sam has been nominated as a finalist for two years running, for Best Young Dentist UK and has won many other awards.
- Multidisciplinary team: Since Dr Sam is responsible for the continued training of many of our team members, Sam’s passion and commitment trickle down into all areas of our dental practice. We believe it is essential to have a team equipped with a variety of skills and experience, working to achieve the same goal of exceptional results and patient satisfaction.
What makes us stand out?
At Bespoke Smile, Marlow, we want to improve our patients’ lives by giving them the smile they have always dreamed of.
We know that many of our patients have had detrimental experiences with other dentists in the past, which is why we are so dedicated to providing treatment that centres patient care above all else.
We offer high-quality dentistry while providing affordable options and easing dental anxiety.
Although our service is dental care, it is dental care with a difference – which is why we call it bespoke.
- While adhering to these standards, Bespoke Smile is committed to providing bespoke treatment plans for each patient. Sam has designed and fitted thousands of veneers, while Dr Gurs Sehmi has also fitted thousands of veneers and Lydia and Karina have been trained under the Bespoke Smile Academy and have advanced skills in dealing with nervous patients, and cosmetic dentistry and bonding for thousands of patients. Click here to meet the team.
- We have had several celebrity clients, which attests to the unmatched standard of service we provide. See our recent feature in Hello! Magazine.
- We prioritise minimally invasive treatments, meaning we try to touch the teeth as little as possible, which requires skill, precision and patience. We also provide hand-crafted porcelain veneers, meaning each individual veneer is designed in line with our bespoke approach.
- Every smile is ‘test run’ through our bespoke trial smile and patient choice led approach, so we never let patients walk out of our practice dissatisfied.
Exceptional patient reviews
We provide the standard of work that matches the needs of those with celebrity status, and our patient feedback is one of the markers we use to evaluate our success:
What our patients in Berkshire say:
“I went to Bespoke Smile after not going to a dentist for several years – for my partner had not been to the dentist for the better part of a decade. We both have had bad experiences with dentists in the past so we were really nervous but the team were fantastic.”
If you would like to read some of our patient reviews click here.
What our staff say:
“I love working at Bespoke Smile because I get to focus on the patient completely – this is rare in dentistry and is only possible because the Bespoke Directors ensure we have the time to do the right thing by the patient.”
Click here to see our before and after results with previous patients.
Want to find out for yourself?
We are committed to providing the best possible service in the dentistry field. We consistently put our patients first and successfully combine genuine, unmatched dental expertise with a collaborative approach to give you the smile you deserve.
If you would like to book a consultation and see how we can help you transform your smile starting today, click here.
Alternatively, call us on 01628 488 538.