Last medically reviewed by Dr Sam Jethwa: December 14, 2020
We are highly regarded in the Bracknell Forest area as one of the most reputable cosmetic providers of veneers in Berkshire.
Is the look of your smile troubling you? We engage with thousands of patients every year who are overly conscious and ashamed of their smile.
Patients tired of their smiles often look to veneers for immediate aesthetic fixes.
Veneers not only hide imperfections but strengthen oral conditions that may be affected by overcrowding, misalignment or decay.
Regarded as a veneers specialist, Dr Sam custom makes each porcelain shell in our dental lab to assure each shell matches your exact requirements.
Having placed thousands of veneers throughout his career, he has produced some fantastic results and is often sought out by celebrity patients.
We welcome patients from across Berkshire, including areas like Bracknell (RG12), Warfield, Ascot and Wokingham.
Whenever there is a cosmetic issue with the teeth, veneers are often the first choice.
Patients often favour faster procedures like veneers over alternative orthodontic treatments like cosmetic braces.
Veneers treat a wide variety of oral problems including:
- Crooked and misaligned teeth
- Short, worn (ground down) teeth
- Diastema (gaps)
- Discolouration and decay
After your initial consultation, we will be able to determine if you are a suitable candidate for veneers.
Modern veneers brands like Ultrathin and Lumineers require no drilling, shaving or much tooth preparation.
In some cases, particular veneer materials require little shaving of the tooth enamel, but this will not reduce the size or shape of the tooth.
98.6% of all our patients finish their treatments feeling confident and happy.
Veneers to choose from:
- Lumineers (0.3mm): Paper-thin laminate veneers that are thinner than conventional porcelain and more translucent.
- Ultra-Thin (0.2 and 0.4mm): Wafer-thin veneers that require little to no preparation of the teeth.
- Emax Veneers (0.3mm): Very strong, durable porcelain veneers that are applied to the surface of the tooth.
- Laminate Veneers: Porcelain laminate veneers that use a thin layer of ceramic that is chemically bonded to the surface of the tooth.
- Composite Veneers: Also known as composite bonding, these veneers use a thin layer of resin that’s applied directly to the teeth.
How much do veneers cost?
This can depend on the material you choose, or if any additional procedures are required to make the procedure durable and successful.
The price of our porcelain white crowns starts from £850. See more.
Veneers do not demand any specialised aftercare.
Once the procedure has been completed, your gums may feel slightly sore, but this is common and will pass after a few days.
Porcelain veneers are extremely resilient as they do not decay or discolour, however, they will still need regular attention.
To take care of them, simply follow your usual oral hygiene routine, which includes flossing and brushing twice a day.
- Heightens confidence and self-esteem
- Drastically elevates the look and texture of teeth
- Does not need any extra shaping, drilling or shaving
- No special maintenance
- Hard to distinguish from natural teeth
- Choose your desired shade and shape
- Available on 0% finance
Finding us from Bracknell
- 42 High St, Marlow SL7 1AW. Get directions from Bracknell.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
Our cosmetic surgery is located within a short 26-minute drive from Bracknell via the A404 or A330.
We are also a short walk from Marlow train station for patients accessing our clinic via public transport. Trains to Spittal Street can take over an hour.