Treatment fees are of course a factor to consider when choosing who will help you with your smile. We find our patients will generally understand the importance of doing things to the highest possible standard, and not cutting corners in order to deliver a cut-price treatment.
We don’t want to compromise on our quality, materials, skill levels, and long–term results, and nor should you. Your smile is the first thing that a person notices about you, and for most people, having a smile they are happy with boosts their confidence and self–esteem.
However, if you are not completely happy with your smile, then it can make you feel shy or embarrassed.
There are a few things we can choose to invest in, that give us a boost of self-esteem and confidence every single time we look in the mirror, smile for a photo, or spend time with family and friends. Cars, holidays, and jewellery make us feel good for a short period of time, and soon the excitement fades and we start to think of the next thing to buy.
There are very few things that give us long-term satisfaction, so from a value-for-money point of view, we find our patients tend to prioritise their smile and invest in it, with this in mind. At the same time, we understand that you may wish to see the best clinic, or dentist for, and not leave out parts of treatment that are important to you. That is why we offer 0% finance.
Why choose dental veneers?
Veneers are a very popular cosmetic dental solution amongst our patients because Dr Sam Jethwa, has a special interest in them, and has placed more veneers than most cosmetic dentists in the UK, so we have a great deal of experience getting the best out of ultra–thin veneers for various situations our patients require them for.
Whether you’d like to correct a smile problem, or just want a dental touch-up, veneers are an ideal cosmetic solution because they require minimal shaving or filing of the teeth.
Veneers don’t just improve the aesthetic appeal of your teeth but can strengthen weakened, chipped or broken teeth, and they can protect teeth too by covering up tooth wear, and erosion.
Other benefits of veneers include:
- Improves and restores self-esteem and confidence
- Custom-fit to suit the shape and size of your teeth
- Easy maintenance and aftercare
- Natural-looking teeth
- Even and white smile
- Long-lasting and durable
- Non-invasive procedure
What can veneers fix?
As one of the flexible and most durable ways to transform your smile, veneers can correct most teeth problems.
Veneers can fix:
- Worn teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Stained and discoloured teeth
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Small teeth
- Gappy smiles
See our smile gallery!
Veneer materials and types:
Here at The Bespoke Smile, we use a variety of veneer materials in order to tailor our treatments in the best way possible.
We use the following materials and brands:
Aftercare and maintenance:
One of the key benefits of veneers is how easy they are to maintain. Caring properly for your veneers will help them last as long as possible.
Here are some maintenance tips to help keep your veneers perfect:
- Maintain good oral hygiene: Keeping a regular oral routine is vital to keeping your natural teeth healthy-looking. When you have veneers, you still need to maintain a solid routine.
Veneers do not cover the whole tooth, so they are still prone to decay. Brush twice a day, floss daily and book regular check-ups and hygienist appointments.
- Avoid grinding your teeth and hard, chewy foods: Although porcelain is highly durable and strong, like any material, it can be worn down over time when subject to attrition.
Grinding your teeth for example can cause damage to your veneers and natural teeth. If you grind your teeth, consider wearing clear aligners during the night.
- See your dentist regularly: We recommend a check-up every six months unless you have further issues that need more regular monitoring. Regular check-ups will allow our dentists to spot any problems early on to avoid more serious damage.
How much do veneers cost?
- The cost of a veneer can be between £1200-1500.
- A hygienist appointment will begin at £72.
What makes us different at The Bespoke Smile is our dedication to customer satisfaction and top-quality treatment and care.
Talk to our knowledgeable and friendly staff today on 01628 488 538.