Amongst the many aesthetic concerns that can impact our self-esteem, teeth are one of the most common hang-ups.
A huge number of people are held back in their personal and professional lives because they feel self-conscious about their teeth.
At Bespoke Smile we believe life is too short to feel self-conscious when you smile in photos and nervous when you laugh.
Today, there is an infinite number of treatments to target your dental needs, whether your issues are dental or simply aesthetic concerns.
Porcelain veneers are a popular treatment method used to heal issues including; gaps, staining and discolouration or cracks.
Book a consultation
The perfect solution for narrow smiles and worn teeth
If you have a reliable oral hygiene routine and healthy gum tissue then it is likely that you qualify for veneers.
Some people choose to have veneers because they have been unhappy with their smile or are sick of having crooked teeth, and have surpassed the socially-accepted age for braces, and some people simply want a quick and effective way to whiten their smile.
You can use veneers to target one individual tooth or to refresh your whole smile and we customise each treatment to suit our individual patient’s needs.
Additionally, we offer free consultations with our dental experts if you would like to discuss your alternative options.
Call 01628 488 538
Why are so many people getting veneers?
Our Special Veneers | How Do They Work? | Procedure & Process
- Customised approach: The ability to modify and personalise your smile is one of the main attractions of veneers. At Bespoke we meet the needs of a range of clients, which include those looking for subtle changes and a natural-looking smile, and those who want the whitest, straightest teeth they can possibly get!
- Can also target dental issues: Although the popularity of veneers has been increasing in the past few years, there are still some myths that need to be dispelled. Firstly, although they were popularised as a trend by Hollywood stars veneers are no longer just for the elite few and secondly, veneers do not only treat cosmetic issues. Veneers can help with a range of dentistry issues including gaps, misaligned teeth and chipped or crooked teeth. These are all issues that can lead to more serious oral problems if left untreated.
- Low maintenance: Generally, caring for veneers requires the same level of upkeep as your natural teeth. You should brush your teeth twice daily and floss regularly to reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar, Additionally, we recommend regular check-ups so we can detect any issues with your veneers and prevent the problem from becoming more serious.
- Highly durable and long-lasting: If cared for properly, dental veneers can last up to 20 years and provide an added layer of protection from decay and discolouration for your natural teeth.
- Less invasive: Although a small amount of enamel from the front surface of the tooth needs to be removed prior to the veneer fitting, the procedure is generally minimally invasive.
Veneers treat an array of issues:
Composite VS Porcelain Veneers
There are multiple types of veneers to choose from, below we outline some of the differences between composite and porcelain:
- Price: Veneers are generally a more expensive option because they usually need to be made in a laboratory. See costs.
- Discolouration: Porcelain veneers are more likely to resist everyday staining from cigarettes, red wine, tea or coffee whereas overtime composite veneers could show signs of staining.
- Lifespan: Porcelain veneers have a longer lifespan and on average last 10-15 years, increased by the level of care you invest.
- Treatment time: Usually require at least two visits to prepare and fit the veneers whereas composite resin veneers can be prepared and fitted in one visit.
- Durability and repairs: Although both options are durable, if porcelain veneers are broken they need to be replaced whereas with composite resin it is easier to repair the impacted veneer in the practice.
Discover more about composite veneers here.
Trial smile so you can test drive
The Trial Smile allows you to test-run exactly how your smile will look.
You can alter how white, how natural, and how small or large your teeth are – every tiny angle can be adjusted and even the bite can be test-driven first.
Read more about trial smiles from highly acclaimed expert cosmetic dentist; Dr Sam Jethwa.
We have designed and fitted thousands of veneers and our leading dentist doctor Sam Jethwa is a director of the BACD, an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Recently, we featured in Hello! magazine for our exceptional work with celebs including Cheryl Hole from Ru Paul’s drag show and Gillian Taylforth for her new set of veneers.
See more of Sam’s work here.
Ready to see how Bespoke Smile can help you?
If you are ready to improve your smile and self-esteem today, get in contact on 01628 488 538.