Dental Implants SL4
Last medically reviewed by : August 23, 2021
Dental Implants Windsor, Berkshire Restorative Dentists
We are highly recognised in the Windsor area as one of the best providers of implants in Berkshire.
Here at the Bespoke Smile, the implants we offer are custom-made and crafted to blend flawlessly with existing teeth.
A renowned reparative dentist, like Dr Gurs Sehmi, has a special interest in implantology and goes the extra mile to ensure longevity and success.
As a leading, award-winning dentist, Dr Gurs has placed hundreds of implants and achieved some astounding results.
Widely acclaimed and recognised in the restorative dentistry world, he is considered one of the best reconstruction dentists.
Our clinic based in Marlow accommodates patients in areas like Windsor (SL4), Eton, Slough and Maidenhead.
- Replace multiple missing teeth in one go
- Single implants for individual tooth loss
- A better alternative to traditional tooth replacement systems
- Long-lasting, secure and permanent
Whenever there is a cosmetic issue with the teeth, implants are often the go-to procedure to enhance the overall look of the mouth as well as improve the oral structure.
Patients often prefer this procedure over dentures because they are stronger, more durable and look just like regular teeth.
What’s the implant process like?
After your initial assessment with an expert reparative dentist, they will be able to identify if implants are the best option to treat your oral condition.
For example, a sufficient amount of bone is required to make the surgery a success.
- Initial consultation: Before we begin the implantation process, we will need to identify if implants are the right solution for you. We will take X-rays and scans of the mouth to determine their suitability and assess the overall oral condition. The consultation will also be your chance to ask the dentists any questions you may have about the procedure.
- Treatment plan: Together, we will put together a treatment plan that is unique to your situation. This will detail what will happen before, during and after your procedure.
- Preparing for treatment: Some patients may require additional treatments before their implant being placed. For example, if you have insufficient bone volume in your jaw you quill require a procedure called bone grafting. The dentist will explain all of this to you and let you know how this might affect your treatment timescale.
- Healing time: Once the implant has been placed you will require a few months healing time. This period of osseointegration is where the implant has an adequate amount of time to fuse with the jawbone. Once this is complete the crown will be able to be attached to the implant. The implantation process can take anywhere from 3-6 months.
Many of our patients report that the procedure is often painless, seamless, fast and effective.
The price of implants entirely depends on the material you choose or any additional procedures required to make the treatment a success.
- Implant Fixture from £1500
- Implant Crown or bridge from £1500
Implants do not need any specialised aftercare.
This means you will be required to keep up with your usual oral hygiene routine, like flossing and brushing your teeth twice a day.
After the procedure, your gums may feel slightly sore, but this is normal and will disappear after a few days.
- Increases confidence and self-esteem
- Drastically enhances appearance
- No special aftercare steps
- Difficult to notice the difference between natural teeth and implant
- Available on 0% finance.
Directions to our practice from Windsor
- 42 High St, Marlow SL7 1AW. Get directions from Windsor.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
Our surgery is located within a 23-minute drive from Windsor using the A404 or A308.
We are also a short walk from Marlow train station for patients accessing our clinic via public transport.
Trains from Windsor can take anywhere from an hour to two hours.