Last medically reviewed by Dr Sam Jethwa: December 16, 2020
We are highly acknowledged in the Watford area as one of the most reliable cosmetic providers of veneers in Berkshire and Hertfordshire.
Is the appearance of your smile weighing on you? We meet thousands of patients every year who are overly conscious and embarrassed by their smile.
Patients tired of their smiles often turn to veneers for quick aesthetic and cosmetic fixes.
This is because veneers not only conceal smile imperfections but strengthen and improve the oral condition that may be worn down by overcrowding, misalignment or decay.
Considered as a veneers specialist, Dr Sam handcrafts porcelain shells in our dental lab to ensure each shell matches your exact requirements.
Having placed thousands of veneers throughout his career, he has achieved some amazing results, works with celebrities and is highly requested.
We welcome patients from across Berkshire, including areas like Watford (AL2, HA5, WD17), Croxley Green, Ruislip and Pinner.
Whenever there is a cosmetic problem with the teeth, veneers are often the go-to system to improve the overall appearance of the mouth.
Patients often prefer quicker procedures like veneers over alternative orthodontic treatments like cosmetic braces.
- Crooked and misaligned teeth
- Short, worn (ground down) teeth
- Diastema (gaps)
- Discolouration and decay
After your first examination with a skilful dentist, they will be able to determine if veneers are the right option to treat your oral condition.
The amount of tooth preparation will depend on the sort of material/brand you choose.
Well-liked veneers brands like Ultrathin and Lumineers require no drilling, shaving or much tooth preparation.
In some cases, particular types of veneer materials can require small shaving of tooth enamel, but this will not reduce the size or shape of the tooth.
98.6% of all our patients finish their treatments feeling happy and elated.
Many of our patients state that the system is often pain-free, seamless, quick and effective.
Types of veneers:
- Lumineers (0.3mm): Paper-thin laminate veneers that are thinner than conventional porcelain and more translucent.
- Ultra-Thin (0.2 and 0.4mm): Wafer-thin veneers that require little to no preparation of the teeth.
- Emax Veneers (0.3mm): Very strong, durable porcelain veneers that are applied to the surface of the tooth.
- Laminate Veneers: Porcelain laminate veneers that use a thin layer of ceramic that is chemically bonded to the surface of the tooth.
- Composite Veneers: Also known as composite bonding, these veneers use a thin layer of resin that’s applied directly to the teeth.
The cost of veneers is entirely dependant on the material you choose or any further procedures wanted to make the treatment a success.
The cost of our porcelain white crowns starts from £850. See more.
Veneers do not demand any specialised aftercare.
Sustaining your new set of veneers is just the same as caring for your natural teeth.
Porcelain veneers are extremely resilient as they do not decay or discolour, however, they will still need regular attention.
You will only need to continue with your usual oral hygiene routine, like flossing and brushing your teeth twice a day.
After the procedure, your gums may feel slightly uncomfortable, but this is common and will pass after a few days.
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem
- Drastically heightens the look and texture of teeth
- Does not need any additional shaping, drilling or shaving
- No special maintenance
- Difficult to notice the difference between natural teeth and the veneer
- Choose your desired shade of white
- Available on 0% finance
Directions from Watford
- 42 High St, Marlow SL7 1AW. Get directions from Watford.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
Our cosmetic surgery is located within a 35-minute drive from Watford via the M40 and M25.