Last medically reviewed by Dr Sam Jethwa: January 20, 2021
Here, at the Bespoke Smile, we are highly appreciated for our astonishing results and proficient craftsmanship across Berkshire and Ascot.
98.4% of our patients finish their cosmetic dental procedures in Marlow feeling elated and with a newfound self-confidence.
We enhance hundreds of smiles using new and approved techniques that allow us to deliver many pain-free and minimally invasive veneer applications.
Our highly-trained veneer specialists use only the best systems and premium materials to assure our patients receive effective and permanent treatments.
Dental veneers are not just used for aesthetic reasons.
They are a fast way to correct and improve a broad range of oral health problems.
Following the guidance set out by your cosmetic dentists, veneers can last a lifetime with the right maintenance and care.
We never craft two smiles the same.
Here, at the Bespoke Smile, we use the most well-made veneers constructed out of strong and durable materials to ensure our patients receive effective and reliable results.
Variety of veneers:
- Lumineers: Paper-thin veneers (0.3mm). They are thinner than regular porcelain veneers
- Ultra-Thin: Wafer-thin veneers (0.2 and 0.4mm) that require little to no tooth preparation
- Emax Veneers: Super thin (0.3mm), a high-strength porcelain veneer that is bonded to the surface of the tooth
- Laminate Veneers: Thin ceramic shells that can be bonded to the teeth quickly
- Composite Veneers: A tooth coloured filling material applied in layers to the tooth’s front surface
How much do veneers cost?
The price of veneers can vary. It can entirely depend on the patient, their oral condition and if any other additional or further procedures are needed.
But as an example, our fees for a porcelain white crown start from £850. See more.
Everything you need to know about veneers:
- The perfect patient for veneers
- Why our veneers are special
- The issues veneers can fix
- Full list of advantages
- Veneer cons
- The procedure steps
The above patient was assessed regarding a few oral concerns that involved discolouration, decay, staining and missing teeth.
Veneers are often a popular procedure for patients experiencing discolouration as it easily conceals issues that teeth whitening cannot help.
Once the patient determined the shade she wished for her new smile, we expertly matched her natural teeth.
Fast and straightforward, the veneer application was only able to be treated once we had ruled out any other complications caused by the state of her oral health.
We had bonded the veneers quickly and easily, and just after a few appointments, her new smile was complete.
Discover more veneer before and afters here.
Why do so many patients in Ascot choose our veneers?
- Our custom veneers are made to your exact aesthetics needs and are crafted to perfection in-house by award-winning, leading dentist Dr Sam Jethwa. The service we provide can be hard to come by in the Ascot local area.
Great place and extremely knowledgable staff. I have been there at weekends too which is such a bonus! The best dental practice I have been to. Rik S.
Due to the knowledge and natural talent of our leading dentist, Dr Sam, we are able to accept new patients and treat many celebrities, who travel far and wide to receive our veneers.
- Excellent results
- Aftercare support
- We offer premium veneers brands that require no drilling, shaving or minimal tooth prep
- Trial smiles for the patient to test our their smiles before application
- 0% Finance. Apply here.
Directions to our practice from Ascot
- 42 High St, Marlow SL7 1AW. Get directions from Ascot.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
The Bespoke Smile readily accommodates many patients from Ascot (SL5 postcodes) Eton, Windsor and Stoke Green.
Our surgery is located within a 31-minute drive from Ascot using the A404 and M4.
We are also a short walk from Marlow train station for patients accessing our clinic via public transport.