Veneers High Wycombe
Last medically reviewed by : August 23, 2021
Dental Veneers High Wycombe: The Cost, Risks, Procedure
We are highly recognised in the High Wycombe and Buckinghamshire area as one of the best cosmetic providers.
Here at The Bespoke Smile, the veneers we provide and craft are bespoke and made entirely to suit your face shape.
Our veneer specialists custom design the porcelain shells to suit your oral condition as well as meeting your aesthetic expectations.
Leading award-winning dentist, Dr Sam Jethwa expertly handcrafts each and every veneer ensuring their stability and durability.
Throughout his career, Dr Sam and his team of master ceramists have achieved astonishing results with over 4,000 veneer applications. Widely acclaimed, he is one of the best.
The Bespoke Smile readily accommodates many patients from High Wycombe (HP10 postcodes) Bisham, Handy Cross and Little Marlow.
Whenever there is a cosmetic issue with the teeth, veneers are often the first considered treatment to improve the overall look of the mouth.
This is because they provide quick and effective solutions to treat a wide variety of dental issues and concerns, which are alternatively treated with lengthier procedures like braces.
- Crooked and misaligned teeth
- Short, worn and uneven teeth
- To cover gaps in between teeth
- To conceal discolouration and decay of the underlying tooth where teeth whitening is not effective (fluorosis)
After a consultation with a specialist dentist to determine whether veneers are the suitable option for you, your teeth can be prepped to hold the veneer.
The preparation of the tooth can vary depending on the brand and material you use.
For example, main brands of veneers like Ultrathin and Lumineers require no drilling, minimal prep or shaving.
Some materials will require slight shaving of the tooth enamel to fit the veneer seamlessly, but this will not necessarily affect changing the size of the tooth.
The procedure is often reported as pain-free and the entire treatment can be completed within a few appointments.
Various veneer brands and types:
- Lumineers: Paper-thin veneers (0.3mm). They are thinner than regular porcelain veneers
- Ultra-Thin: Wafer-thin veneers (0.2 and 0.4mm) that require little to no tooth preparation
- Emax Veneers: Super thin (0.3mm), a high-strength porcelain veneer that is bonded to the surface of the tooth
- Laminate Veneers: Thin ceramic shells that can be bonded to the teeth quickly
- Composite Veneers: A tooth coloured filling material applied in layers to the tooth’s front surface
The cost of veneers can differ depending on the type and material chosen as well as any additional treatments that might be needed prior.
Our fees for a porcelain white crown start from £850. See more.
Veneers do not require any special care.
As they operate and function just like normal teeth, you will only be required to perform your usual oral hygiene techniques.
Regular oral care like flossing and brushing the teeth will allow your veneers to look perfect for years to come.
Slight care should be taken after the procedure when the gums feel a little sore. This is completely normal and any discomfort will subside after a few days.
- Improves confidence and self-esteem considerably
- Drastically improves the look and feel of teeth
- Does not require any additional shaping, drilling or shaving
- Require no special aftercare
- Almost impossible to distinguish the difference between natural teeth and the veneer
- Allows you to choose whatever shade of white you like
- Available on 0% finance
Getting to our practice from High Wycombe
- 42 High St, Marlow SL7 1AW. Get directions from High Wycombe.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
Our cosmetic clinic is located within a 13-minute drive from High Wycombe using the A404 or via Marlow Hill/Wycombe Rd.
We are also a short walk from Marlow train station for patients accessing our clinic via public transport.