Last medically reviewed by : August 24, 2021
Porcelain Veneers Slough | Dental Veneers from £850
Here, at the Bespoke Smile, we are highly recognised for our amazing results and expert craftsmanship across Berkshire and Slough.
98.4% of our patients complete their cosmetic dental treatments in Marlow feeling happy and with newfound confidence.
We improve hundreds of smiles using innovative techniques, which allow us to carry out many pain-free and minimally invasive treatments using veneers.
Our highly-focused veneer specialists use only the best techniques and superior materials to ensure our patients receive effective and durable treatments that can last forever.
Dental veneers are used to repair and improve a wide range of oral health problems as well as drastically enhancing the aesthetics of the smile.
Following the correct aftercare approach and taking care of your new set of veneers can see them lasting 20 years or more.
Here, at the Bespoke Smile, we use only the finest of materials to ensure our patients receive strong and reliable treatments.
We never make two smiles the same.
Veneer expert, Dr Sam Jethwa handcrafts the porcelain shells that are applied to the outer surface of the teeth to blend perfectly with your face shape and existing teeth.
Variety of veneers:
- Lumineers: Paper-thin veneers (0.3mm). They are lighter and more translucent than conventional porcelain veneers
- Ultra-Thin: Wafer-thin veneers (0.2 and 0.4mm) that require little to no tooth preparation
- Emax Veneers: Super thin (0.3mm), high-strength porcelain veneers that are bonded to the exterior of the teeth
- Laminate Veneers: Thin layer of ceramic shells that are bonded to the teeth quickly
- Composite Veneers: Applied in layers
The price of veneers can vary depending on the patient, the condition of the oral state and if any other additional or further procedures are needed.
Our price for porcelain white crowns are competitive and start from £850. See more.
Everything you need to know about veneers:
- Am I a suitable candidate?
- See why our veneers differ from the rest
- How veneers are bonded
- Complete advantages
- Are there any risks, threats or disadvantages?
- The veneer process
The treatment used: Porcelain Veneers
The pictured patient was being treated for a few oral concerns, where individual teeth were missing in the back upper jaw and major discolouration was present in the front two incisors.
Discolouration and staining are often easily treated with veneer applications as they easily conceal problems that teeth whitening cannot fix.
Veneers were used in both the upper and lower jaws and paired with a teeth whitening treatment to match existing teeth to the desired shade.
The veneer application was swift and easy and needed only a few appointments to achieve.
Discover more veneer before and afters here.
Why do so many patients in Slough choose us for veneer applications?
- Our veneers are made to your exact specification and are made in-house by award-winning, leading dentist Dr Sam Jethwa. No other surgeries in the Slough area offer the same specific care or attention to detail that our clinic offers.
Absolutely fantastic staff, friendly and very professional. The level of service is second to none. Thank you Bespoke smile Marlow – I’m so grateful for how you’ve transformed my smile! – Ria K.
Due to the experience and raw talent of our principal dentist, Dr Sam, we are able to accommodate many patients and treat many celebrities, who travel far and wide to receive bespoke veneers.
- Excellent results across a wide range of dental fields
- We offer premium veneers brands that require no drilling, shaving or minimal tooth prep
- Trial smiles for the patient to test our their smiles before application
- 0% Finance. Apply here.
Directions from Slough
- 42 High St, Marlow SL7 1AW. Get directions from Slough.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
The Bespoke Smile readily accommodates many patients from Slough (SL0 postcodes) Eton, Windsor and Stoke Green.
Our surgery is located within a half-hour drive from Slough using the M4 or A404.
We are also a short walk from Marlow train station for patients accessing our clinic via public transport.