Last medically reviewed by Dr Sam Jethwa: December 14, 2020
Here, at the Bespoke Smile, we are well known for our extensive experience and veneer craftsmanship across Berkshire and Maidenhead.
98.4% of our patients leave our cosmetic dental practice feeling happy, confident and at ease.
As dental veneer specialists, we have the knowledge and expertise to improve and correct smiles using innovative and impressive technology.
Our highly-trained dental staff use only the best techniques and quality materials to ensure our patients receive strong and durable treatments that can last a lifetime.
Dental veneers are used to treat a wide variety of oral health problems and concerns.
With the right attention, care and maintenance, veneers can last a lifetime.
This is because they are made from strong and durable materials that act and function just like natural teeth.
Types of veneers:
- Lumineers: Incredibly thin veneers (0.3mm). They are thinner and more translucent than traditional porcelain veneers
- Ultra-Thin: Super-thin veneers (0.2 and 0.4mm) that require little tooth preparation
- Emax Veneers: Very thin (0.3mm), high-strength porcelain veneers that are bonded to the surface of the teeth
- Laminate Veneers: Thin layer of ceramic that is bonded to the teeth quickly
- Composite Veneers: Applied in layers and sculpted within your mouth.
Cost of veneers
The price of veneers can vary depending on the patient, the condition being treated and if any other additional procedures need to be carried out prior.
Our porcelain white crowns start from £850. See more.
Common veneer FAQs:
- Who is the most suitable patient?
- What’s so special about our veneers?
- How do they work?
- What are the benefits?
- Are there any disadvantages?
- What’s the procedure like?
Veneer Case Study
The pictured patient was experiencing a wealth of oral health issues including discolouration, decay and missing teeth.
Veneers were applied to both the upper and lower law and colour matched to look natural.
The veneer application was quick and easy and required only a few appointments to complete.
See more veneer transformations here.
Why do so many patients in Maidenhead choose our veneers?
- Our veneers are custom and handcrafted by award-winning dentist Dr Sam Jethwa. We believe no other practices in the Maidenhead area offer the same attention to detail or specifically tailored care that we do.
My experience at Bespoke Smile has been nothing short of fantastic. From consultation to appointments and follow-ups, I always felt in safe and capable hands. The staff is friendly and responsive, all in a very professional environment. S. Notermans
Due to the skill of our principal dentist, Dr Sam, we receive many patients and celebrities from across the UK, who travel far and wide to have state-of-the-art veneers applied.
- Outstanding cosmetic dentistry results
- Hand-designed porcelain veneers
- Minimal shaving, preparation or touching of existing teeth
- The chance for the patient to try out their new smile before application
- Bespoke treatment planning
- 0% Finance. Apply today.
Finding us from Maidenhead
- 42 High St, Marlow SL7 1AW. Get directions from Maidenhead.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
The Bespoke Smile receives and accommodates many patients from Maidenhead (SL6 postcodes) Taplow, Bray and Holyport.
Our surgery is located within a 16-minute drive from Maidenhead using the A404 or A308.
We are also a short walk from Marlow train station for patients accessing our clinic via public transport. Trains from Maidenhead will take around half an hour.