Last medically reviewed by : August 24, 2021
Practised Invisalign Dentists Berkshire: Procedure & Cost
Looking to reinvent yourself? Start with your smile.
For patients who want to acquire straighter teeth without having to wear metal wires or rubber bands can opt for Invisalign for discreet treatment.
From simple straightening or major alignment corrections, the invisible Invisalign aligners reverse various malocclusions from mild to severe.
Contact us today to review the procedure and expected costs.
Discover the correct orthodontic solution
First of all, is Invisalign right for you? For many patients we meet, the answer is often yes.
Whether you want to feel more confident about your smile or improve its functionality, see what Invisalign can offer you.
There are various versions of the Invisalign treatment , which are frequently used to treat distinct oral conditions for different types of patients.
Types of Invisalign:
- Invisalign Full: Most often suggested
- Invisalign Lite: For less severe bite positions
- Invisalign i7: Designed only for a few teeth and delivers swift results
- Invisalign Teen: For growing and changing mouths
Bear in mind that whilst effective, the Invisalign approach will not be useful or applicable for all known bite issues, however, a series of tailored Invisalign trays are able to improve these central dental conditions:
- Overbites: When the upper teeth close too far in front of the bottom set.
- Underbites: When the bottom teeth protrude out further than the upper set.
- Crossbites: When some of the upper teeth sit below some of the bottom teeth.
- Open bites: When upper and lower teeth do not meet.
- Crooked teeth: Often caused by overcrowding in the mouth
Treatment length for Invisalign
Often varying from 12-18 months, how long your treatment will take will be confirmed by the orthodontist during your consultation.
We have delivered straight smiles in as little as 7 months.
Cost-effective and “worth it”
The price of Invisalign differs but mostly starts from £2,000.
During your appointment, we can describe everything in detail with you regarding payment plans, 0% finance and other methods to pay.
Why do so many people want Invisalign?
As the Invisalign system is effective and practical, patients can expect to see the wonderful effects in as little as a few weeks.
- More comfortable
- Saves time
- Easier eating
- Improved oral health
- Five-star orthodontic practice: Read testimonials.
- Hundreds of straightened smiles: See before and after gallery.
- Celebrity dentist: Dr Sam Jethwa.
- Featured in the press: See coverage.
The first step in having a fresh, even smile is an orthodontic consultation.
A significant and important step, the assessment will determine if you are the right fit for the system.
Using a piece of technology called ClinCheck, we will use 3D imaging technology to plan out your smile. This will aid us in the creation of your custom aligners.
On top of this, you will get to inspect a digital replica of the final outcome, which will show how your teeth will readjust once they have been properly corrected.
Finding our practice
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
We readily welcome patients from across Berkshire. Our practice is based in the middle of Marlow and accessible within minutes via car or public transport.
Why do so many patients choose Bespoke in Berkshire?