Last medically reviewed by Dr Sam Jethwa: December 14, 2020
Here, at the Bespoke Smile, we are well known for our extensive background and veneer craftsmanship across Berkshire and Windsor.
98.4% of our patients leave our cosmetic dental clinic in Marlow feeling content, positive and at ease.
As dental veneer specialists, we have the knowledge and expertise to improve and correct smiles using innovative and impressive technology.
Our highly-trained dental staff use only the best techniques and quality materials to ensure our patients receive strong and durable treatments that can last a lifetime.
Dental veneers are used to correct a broad range of oral health problems and concerns.
With the right care and maintenance, veneers can last for 20 years or more.
This is because they are manufactured from strong and durable materials that operate and function just like regular teeth.
Types of veneers:
- Lumineers: Paper-thin veneers (0.3mm). They are lighter and more translucent than conventional porcelain veneers
- Ultra-Thin: Wafer-thin veneers (0.2 and 0.4mm) that require little to no tooth preparation
- Emax Veneers: Super thin (0.3mm), high-strength porcelain veneers that are bonded to the exterior of the teeth
- Laminate Veneers: Thin layer of ceramic shells that are bonded to the teeth quickly
- Composite Veneers: Applied in layers
Cost of veneers
The price of veneers can differ depending on the patient, the oral state and if any other further procedures are needed to be carried out prior.
The price for porcelain white crowns starts from £850. See more.
Your veneer questions answered:
- Ideal candidates for the procedure
- What’s so unique about our veneers?
- How do they work?
- Aesthetic and oral advantages
- Are there any potential complications?
- Procedure steps
Veneer before & after examples
The treatment used: Porcelain Veneers
The above patient came to our practice feeling self-conscious with the gaps in her smile.
Diastema is a common oral health condition that is caused when the patient’s teeth are too small for the jaw.
Veneers, in this case, is often a popular and recommended treatment for adults who wish not to treat the problem with cosmetic braces to close the gaps.
The veneer application was quick and easy and required only a few appointments to complete.
Discover more impressive veneer transformations here.
Why do so many patients in Windsor choose us for veneer applications?
- Our veneers are bespoke. Handcrafted by award-winning dentist Dr Sam Jethwa, we believe no other surgeries in the Windsor area offer the same specific care or attention to detail that our practice provides.
Fantastic dental clinic! The staff were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable and the clinic clean and modern. Definitely recommend. Thanks, Bespoke Smile! – S. Shah
Due to the technique and experience of our leading dentist, Dr Sam, we accept many patients and treat several celebrities, who travel from across the UK to have state-of-the-art veneers applied.
- Excellent cosmetic dentistry outcomes
- Hand-designed porcelain veneers
- Minimal shaving or preparation of existing teeth
- Trial smiles
- Bespoke treatment planning
- 0% Finance. Apply here.
Getting to us from Windsor
- 42 High St, Marlow SL7 1AW. Get directions from Windsor.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
The Bespoke Smile readily accommodates many patients from Windsor (SL4 postcodes) Slough, Old Windsor and Oakley Green.
Our surgery is located within a 23-minute drive from Windsor using the A404 or A308.
We are also a short walk from Marlow train station for patients accessing our clinic via public transport. Trains from Windsor can take anywhere from an hour to two hours.