Last medically reviewed by Dr Sam Jethwa: November 19, 2020
As a highly rated dental practice in the Berkshire area, we are considered to be one of the best providers of veneers for patients in Reading.
Does the appearance of your teeth get you down? We meet thousands of patients annually who are very insecure and embarrassed by their smiles.
Patients concerned about their smiles often look to veneers for instant aesthetic fixes.
Veneers not only mask imperfections but repair unhealthy oral states, where overcrowding, misalignment or decay is present.
Our skilled specialist team use only the best systems and materials to handcraft porcelain veneer shells.
This means our patients can receive safe, reliable and durable treatments that can last a lifetime.
Our leading, award-winning dentist, Dr Sam Jethwa hand designs each shell so that we can successfully create your bespoke smile.
Highly experienced, Dr Sam has applied over 4,000 veneers and is often the go-to cosmetic dentist for veneer applications.
We welcome patients from across Berkshire, including areas like Reading (RG1), Theale, Earley and Woodley.
- Crooked and misaligned teeth
- Short, worn (ground down) teeth
- Diastema (gaps)
- Discolouration and decay
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Excessive fluoride
- Irregularly shaped teeth
After your initial free consultation, we will be able to identify if you are a good candidate for veneers.
Contemporary veneer brands like Ultrathin and Lumineers require no drilling, shaving or much tooth preparation.
In some cases, particular veneer materials require little shaving of the tooth enamel, but this will not reduce the size or shape of the tooth.
Veneers to choose from:
- Lumineers (0.3mm): Paper-thin laminate veneers that are thinner than conventional porcelain and more translucent.
- Ultra-Thin (0.2 and 0.4mm): Wafer-thin veneers that require little to no preparation of the teeth.
- Emax Veneers (0.3mm): Very strong, durable porcelain veneers that are applied to the surface of the tooth.
- Laminate Veneers: Porcelain laminate veneers that use a thin layer of ceramic that is chemically bonded to the surface of the tooth.
- Composite Veneers: Also known as composite bonding, these veneers use a thin layer of resin that’s applied directly to the teeth.
How much do veneers cost?
This can vary depending on the system you choose, or if any further procedures are required.
The price of our porcelain white crowns starts from £850. See more.
Veneers do not demand any specialised aftercare.
Once the procedure has been completed, your gums may feel slightly sore, but this is common and will pass after a few days.
To take care of them, simply follow your usual oral hygiene routine, which includes flossing and brushing twice a day.
- Elevates confidence and self-esteem
- Drastically upgrades the look and texture of teeth
- Does not demand any additional shaping, drilling or shaving
- No special maintenance
- Hard to distinguish from natural teeth
- Choose your desired shade and shape
- Available on 0% finance
Finding us from Reading
- 42 High St, Marlow SL7 1AW. Get directions from Reading.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am – 5 pm / Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
- 01628 488538
Our cosmetic surgery is located within a short 31-minute drive from Reading via the A4 or A4155.
We are also a short walk from Marlow train station for patients accessing our practice via public transport. Trains to West Street can take over an hour.